Hello from (another) newbie!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gym-mom-fla

Proud Parent
Hello! I am a longtime lurker and a recent member who just started posting. My daughter is 7 (almost 8) and a L3 gymnast who will have her first meet of the season on Feb. 1st. She is very excited! I stumbled onto this site by accident and it has been a wealth of information for me ever since. This sport is unlike any other I have gone through with my kiddos. From such a young age the kids ae so focused and dedicated. I watch the conditioning program at dd's gym and think an NFL player might struggle to get through it! I love watching my daughters face when she nails a skill she has been working on for weeks and the feeling of accomplishment she gets from a coach who gives her a high five. I look forward to many more postings and even more reading from all of you!

Nice to have you out of lurkdom. Join in and I am sure we'll learn lots from you too. As you know we have lots of L3 parents on the Chalkbucket.

Welcome to CB:)! Good luck to your dd on her first meet! We don't start competition here until level 4. I have a 10 year old daughter who is level 5. She does not compete until fall, still has to get her kip! I look forward to seeing you around:)!

GL to you dd on her 1st meet! I, too, love to watch my dd whether it is a competition or just practice, she simply amazes me in what she can do.

Make sure that you post a meet report on the Parent's Forum and if you get the chance to video - we love videos too! ;)

Hi and welcome to CB. My DD is 8. She just finished L3. She is competing Rookie this spring ( a prep-op program that is similar to L4) and will compete L4 in the fall.

Welcome to the CB. What an exciting time for your dd with her 1st meet coming up. Our state does not compete L3, but you'll find alot of parents that have girls at that level or have been there. My gymmie is 12yo and competing L8 this year(1st meet was last weekend).

Yes, these kids are amazing. What still shocks me is after a full day of school, then 4 hours of practice, they still have energy left.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back