Hello! I am new to CB.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi Everyone,

I have been lurking and reading here quite a bit since I found this site. Everyone here seems so nice and supportive I thought I would take the plunge and jump in.

I am a Proud Gym Mom:) I have twin daughters who are 8 years old. One is in Competitive Gymnastics Level 5 here in Ontario her sister is a Level C in Provincial Trampoline. They both love the sport. My Gymnast eats, breaths and sleeps gym. It has really taken over our lives in the last 3 years. She will be competing in her first Provincial Qualifier this fall. Before that happens she has 3 invitationals from May - June. Last season she did exceptionally well as a Level 3 and in less than a year progressed to a 5. My tramp girl is also doing very well this is her first year in the sport and just loves it. My husband and I are new to the Tramp world and are trying to learn everything we can to support her as much as possible. She competed in 2 of her provincial cups and qualified at both, we have one more at the end of March.

Well now I have written a book for you LOL. I wanted to say how happy I was to find this site and I look forward to posting.:)

Welcome to the CB from another Ontario gym mom! I'm sure you'll be able to find answers to any questions you have here. I too have a Level 5 gymmie. Jealous that you have a trampoline club nearby! We only have our backyard version :(

Welcome to the CB from another Ontario gym mom! I'm sure you'll be able to find answers to any questions you have here. I too have a Level 5 gymmie. Jealous that you have a trampoline club nearby! We only have our backyard version :(

Hi fellow Ontario gym mom! We also have the backyard version LOL. Fortunately the gym we go to offers both competitive tramp and gymnastics. We only have to travel to one place for both girls.

Thanks for the Welcome!:D

Welcome to the Chalk Bucket, I love this site.. it has helped me though lots of trying times with my Gymnast ( she is 13 and a USAG L8 )

I hope you enjoy it!

Welcome. I hope that your girls compete at the same time. I know how hard it is to go to meets with one kid. I can't imagine two. Good luck to you on your upcoming meets.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes. I am so glad I found this site, I have learned so much already reading all the great threads here.

So far my girls meets have only overlapped once thank Goodness! My tramp girl has a meet in Ottawa at the end of the month and my Gymnast begins her season in April. I can't wait to share their ups and downs with all of you:)

Welcome to CB ! If you have any questions feel free to ask me , or anybody else. I too were a trampolinist , but I was a B tramp & Double mini and A tumbler ! But I was only in it for a month . I am now a level 8 artistic =]

Welcome to the CB!!! My dd is a 10 yr old Level 4. She just started gymnastics in April 2008 after 3 years of All Star Cheerleading!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back