Hello, i'm new!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hey everybody! i'm luvnastia, and as you can tell for my username, i'm a big fan of Nastia Liukin :D She's amazing. I also like Shayla Worley, Shawn Johnson, Sandra Izbasa, Anna Pavlova, and more!
I've never done gymnastics myself, but i love watching it, and i'm totally psyched about the Olympics this year.
My uncle is a gymnastic coach too!
So, i'm really happy to be here!

Welcome, Gymnastics is an awesome sport and keeps you in great shape. If you ever decide to try you will definatley get a lot of support and advice from people here at the chalk bucket.

thanks! i'm really happy to be here. lol, i don't think i'll try gymnastics; i'm a little old for it, but i would love to learn more about it.

Were happy to have you join! This is definatley the place to learn more! I'v been doing gym for a little over 11 years and I have learned a ton from here!

Thanks! wow, you've been a gymnast for 11 years. that's so cool! what's your favorite event? mine is probably bars, then beam, floor and vault.

Welcome to The Chalk Bucket. Glad to have you here...please tell all your friends about the site.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back