Welcome Gymnastics Fans!

ChalkBucket was created in September of 2005 to help everyone learn more about gymnastics.

Joining ChalkBucket not only allows you access to the main forums... but also to our "Social Groups". Around 25% of our conversations now happen in the "Social Groups" which are only available to members.

Hello - Learning the ropes!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SuperMama, Jun 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am the mom of a pre-team gymnast - DD will be training L2 this summer. I stumbled onto CB and have enjoyed reading all of the great advice and stories on the parent forum. Now I have the app and wanted to try participating in the forum.

Is there a specific place focused on younger compulsories? Any advice on how to navigate the app or board recommendations would be welcomed!

2. Welcome to the ChalkBucket. For now, you will want to focus on the WAG and the Parent Forum.
    After you have been here a while and contributed to discussions, you could join Social Groups ... There is one for parents of Compulsory gymnasts and others for specific birth years that might be good to join.
    Have fun and good luck to your daughter.

amiandjim and GymDad9.9 like this.
  3. Thank you raenndrops!

4. Welcome :)

5. Thank you all [emoji4]