Welcome to our Gymnastics Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello, new to forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

adsills

Hello everyone. I am new here so I thought I would give you all the quick version. My 8 year old Daughter just finished her AAU level 3 season and has been invited to USAG level 4. We are very excited for her and looking for some more resources to help us with the upcoming challenges. We were told this is a great place, so.......here I am. By the way, she trains at the YMCA in Stuart, fl.

bogwoppit

Former Admin
Coach
Proud Relative
Proud Parent
Gymnast
Former Gymnast
Judge
Club Owner
Fan
Feb 26, 2007
Country
Canada
Welcome to the board. :)

You will find lots of parents just like you here, and also lots of great coaches with good advice to offer.

N

ndswam

Hi and welcome! My daughter also trains at a YMCA here in NY. She's almost 13, and is Level 6. She competes USAG as well as YMCA meets. CB is a great place...

Enjoy :)

gymgymgymnast08

Proud Relative
Former Gymnast
Dec 8, 2007
Country
USA
Welcome I train at a YMCA too! Does anybody else go to YMCA nats?

A

awposey1

My daughter is at same Y as adsills but we don't do Y Nationals due to training in the summer. I got adsills hooked on chalkbucket....does that make me a dealer?

N

NYgymfan

It gets you a referral listed in your stats on your profile!

A

adsills

My daughter is at same Y as adsills but we don't do Y Nationals due to training in the summer. I got adsills hooked on chalkbucket....does that make me a dealer?
Thanks.....I was waiting for you to answer that one.:D

MightyMidget

Apr 20, 2008
USA, New Mexico
Hello im a level six and well i took state when i was a level 4 so well if you have any questions you are more than welcome to ask me :). Oh and welcome to CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Woahman Introductions 3
L Introductions 1
J Introductions 2