Hello, new to forums

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

A

adsills

Hello everyone. I am new here so I thought I would give you all the quick version. My 8 year old Daughter just finished her AAU level 3 season and has been invited to USAG level 4. We are very excited for her and looking for some more resources to help us with the upcoming challenges. We were told this is a great place, so.......here I am. By the way, she trains at the YMCA in Stuart, fl.

Welcome to the board. :)

You will find lots of parents just like you here, and also lots of great coaches with good advice to offer.

Hi and welcome! My daughter also trains at a YMCA here in NY. She's almost 13, and is Level 6. She competes USAG as well as YMCA meets. CB is a great place...

Enjoy :)

My daughter is at same Y as adsills but we don't do Y Nationals due to training in the summer. I got adsills hooked on chalkbucket....does that make me a dealer?

It gets you a referral listed in your stats on your profile!

My daughter is at same Y as adsills but we don't do Y Nationals due to training in the summer. I got adsills hooked on chalkbucket....does that make me a dealer?

Thanks.....I was waiting for you to answer that one.:D

Hello im a level six and well i took state when i was a level 4 so well if you have any questions you are more than welcome to ask me :). Oh and welcome to CB.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back