hello..new to the site

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

littlegirlsdream

Proud Parent
Hello all. I am new here and hope I am doing this right. I am the mother of a wonderful 5 year old wo is a USAG level 4. This will be her, and our, firs year at the whole competitive thing. I am sure I will have tons of questions as the year moves forward. I already have a many questions and she just started this journey. I look forward to getting to know all of you and sharing stories, concerns and whatever else might arise.

Welcome to the Chalkbucket. We have lots of L4 parents here and many parents of talented young gymnasts, so you'll fit right in.

Hope you enjoy your first year as a team Mom.

Hi and welcome to CB ! My DD is also competing L4 this season. When does her meet season start? Our first meet is in 3 weeks

Hello and welcome to CB!

I think you will find this board full of very supportive, informative parents and coaches. I too have a L4 gymnast and has her first competition in 2 weeks. She is 6 yo and this is her 3rd season competing but we are all just as excited and anxious for her first meet.

Keep us posted on her progress and if you have any concerns. There are tons of experienced parents.:)

Welcome to CB. I have a 9 yr old gymmie and our first competition season was last year so I am quite familiar with what you are going through. Good luck to your gymmie on her first season. Keep us posted on her progress. We all love to hear "brag" stories..:):)

Good luck for Level 4. Is she 6 soon - I thought you had to be 6 for level 4.

Thanks for the kind words! To answer some questions-My DD is going to be 6 Sept and her first meet is Oct 24th-26th. I hope she is ready:)

Hi my DD is also Level 4 here in Missouri. She is 9 and this is her 2nd season competing. She did Level 3 last season. Welcome! You will find lots of great information and help here!

Welcome to CB. The journey of a competitive gymnast is a fun and exciting one. I started competing at age 6 in level 4 and i continued through collegiate gymnastics. Hopefully she loves the sport as much as I do and many others on this site. I also recently wrote a book called Gymnastics in a Nutshell. It's available through PublishAmerica. It's an all encompassing guide to this wonderful sport. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Oh, and now I'm a coach and judge and I still work out!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back