Welcome to our Gymnastics Discussion Community
554,231 messages... 44,365 topics... and 6,612 members
Join for FREE!
Thank you for supporting our sponsors Energym Music & Norberts & High 5 Meets!

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

GymLyon

Oct 12, 2008
Hello everyone!

My name is Eric Lyon I've been involved in gymnastics for just over 8 years now. I competed in Alabama for 6 years and was on the state team several years in a row (not that big of an accomplishment in Alabama to be honest :p). I have been coaching just over 4 years and I love it! I now reside in Wichita, KS and I was able to continue coaching by being hired by a gym up here. Anyways, this is my first time even looking for a gymnastics forum, I really didn't think there were any decent sized ones out there. I hope I can contribute my limited knowledge to some of you and hopefully gain some in the process.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention... I coach developmental (5+), tumbling, and boys. I have coached girls team before but not currently.

gotgym

Coach/Proud Parent
Coach
Former Gymnast
Proud Parent
Jun 11, 2008
Illinois
Welcome to our world! This is a great place to learn and share different aspects of the sport. I coach a girls team in Illinois. Though I do not coach boys at all our program has a successful large boys team as well as the 90 girls:eek:

bogwoppit

Former Admin
Gold Membership
Former Gymnast
Feb 26, 2007
Country
Canada
Hey Eric,

Welcome to the Chalkbucket. I am glad you found us, we have lots of great coaches on the board and it has become a great place for sharing ideas.

The parents and gymnasts will enjoy having you around too, it's great to have coaches to consult.

Status
Not open for further replies.