Hello

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hello everyone!

My name is Eric Lyon I've been involved in gymnastics for just over 8 years now. I competed in Alabama for 6 years and was on the state team several years in a row (not that big of an accomplishment in Alabama to be honest :p). I have been coaching just over 4 years and I love it! I now reside in Wichita, KS and I was able to continue coaching by being hired by a gym up here. Anyways, this is my first time even looking for a gymnastics forum, I really didn't think there were any decent sized ones out there. I hope I can contribute my limited knowledge to some of you and hopefully gain some in the process.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention... I coach developmental (5+), tumbling, and boys. I have coached girls team before but not currently.

Welcome to our world! This is a great place to learn and share different aspects of the sport. I coach a girls team in Illinois. Though I do not coach boys at all our program has a successful large boys team as well as the 90 girls:eek:

Hey Eric,

Welcome to the Chalkbucket. I am glad you found us, we have lots of great coaches on the board and it has become a great place for sharing ideas.

The parents and gymnasts will enjoy having you around too, it's great to have coaches to consult.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back