Hello!! : )

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

M

mom1stcoach2nd

Hello,
I am a parent and coach. I coach compulsories and my daughter is a level 5 training 6. I live in the gym and love the sport! I stumbled across this website while searching for some new drill ideas for clearhips for some of my struggling 6's. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all that I have seen and found on here. Glad to be part of this great community!

Hello, and welcome to the Chalk Bucket. I'm a gymnast and I'm sure your going to love it here. We have some awesome coaches on here. Nice to add some more. :)

Welcome! I stumbled here too, looking for tips on a skill for my dd...and now I visit at least once a day!:D

Hello - and welcome to CB. My DD is L3/4 and I coach pre-school classes and one rec class. occasionally assist w/ L3's.

I think you will enjoy CB

Hi there! I think it is awesome that you are a coach. I can barely touch my shins! I have 4 in the gym--the gym bill is not a pretty site!:p I have a 9 year old level 7, 7 year old level 5, 5 year old level 4 (can't compete until she is 6.. she is bummed!:() and a 3 year old advanced pre-schooler.

Enjoy the CB!

Hello and Welcome to CB! This is an amazing message board full of very nice supoortive and informative people. I too visit atleast once a day. I have gymmies. My oldest dd is 5 years old and competing L3 and getting ready for L4. My youngest is 4 years old and in an advanced rec class.

You can get answers to just about anything pertaining to gymnastics. Hope you enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back