Hello

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hello, I'm Diah 17 years old, male.

I am relatively new to gymnastics, I am learning acro, and will start learning artistic in the fall, so I am a beginner, and although I am a bit old to be starting, 17, I am not going to let my age get in my way, and I can't wait to start artistic gymnastics!

even if ethusiasm is all I have going for me... :)

Hello Diah,
Welcome to The Chalk Bucket! You are not too old to begin gymnastics. I wish you the best. I retired at age 16 and came out of retirement at age 22. I was married and my son was 2 years old. At age 34, I became State Champion on 3 out of 4 events and won Silver All-Around, competing at Level 8 in the USAG Junior Olympic Program in the age 16 years and up Division. If you really love gymnastics, the sky is the limit if you are dedicated enough. Enjoy the ride because there is no other sport in my opinion as wonderful as Artistic Gymnastics. It teaches you many lessons about yourself and life in general that you can carry with you throughout your life. This is a great place to interact with, learn from and be encouraged by others who love gymnastics. :)

Hey, and welcome! I'm a 17 year old boy too, and I just started gym a year ago. I'm a tumbler. I love it! Welcome to chalkbucket, there are a lot of wonderful people here who will help you with anything you need.

yey!

I want to specialize in tumbling! although I think vualt and horizontal bar will be fun too, I will hate rings however... nice to know I'm not alone!

also, got in on a team class, so I am learning artistic gymnastics as well now! first class (For artgymn) tomorrow!

Last edited:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back