Welcome to our Gymnastics Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eilish

Hello,

I'm a big fan of gymnastics, I've been for over 10 years, unfortunately I never got to practice it when I was a kid, I'm 21, but I love watching videos of all kinds of routines, I'm a big fan of Nadia Comaneci, Olga Korbut, Svetlana Khorkina among others.

I joined this forums because I want to discuss all this videos, this awesomes moves and be updated of all the international events going on to see if I can catch any by TV, but none of my friends are interested so I searched for a forum and I found this one... I hope to have loads of fun around here... oh yeah I'm from Latin America, my first language is Spanish.

MartinaE

Mar 14, 2007
Germany
Hello there! :) With me it`s kind of the same! I never was a gymnast myself, but I`m a huge fan! :) I`m already 30 years old though....:(
I will love to talk with you about international competitions, our favorite gymnasts and much more! :)

S

Supergirl07

i am

Hello,

I'm a big fan of gymnastics, I've been for over 10 years, unfortunately I never got to practice it when I was a kid, I'm 21, but I love watching videos of all kinds of routines, I'm a big fan of Nadia Comaneci, Olga Korbut, Svetlana Khorkina among others.

I joined this forums because I want to discuss all this videos, this awesomes moves and be updated of all the international events going on to see if I can catch any by TV, but none of my friends are interested so I searched for a forum and I found this one... I hope to have loads of fun around here... oh yeah I'm from Latin America, my first language is Spanish.
i am also a big fan of nadia comaneci i am 9 years old;)

JBS

Administrator
Staff member
Verified Coach
Proud Parent
Former Gymnast
Sep 3, 2005
Wisconsin
Country
USA
Welcome to The Chalk Bucket...great to have you here. There's definitely people here that enjoy talking about gymnastics. Have fun.:)

MartinaE

Mar 14, 2007
Germany
Hey Supergirl! :) That is so neat you are a fan of Nadia! Many young people do not really know about her - but she should never be forgotten! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.