Hello

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

E

Eilish

Hello,

I'm a big fan of gymnastics, I've been for over 10 years, unfortunately I never got to practice it when I was a kid, I'm 21, but I love watching videos of all kinds of routines, I'm a big fan of Nadia Comaneci, Olga Korbut, Svetlana Khorkina among others.

I joined this forums because I want to discuss all this videos, this awesomes moves and be updated of all the international events going on to see if I can catch any by TV, but none of my friends are interested so I searched for a forum and I found this one... I hope to have loads of fun around here... oh yeah I'm from Latin America, my first language is Spanish.

Hello there! :) With me it`s kind of the same! I never was a gymnast myself, but I`m a huge fan! :) I`m already 30 years old though....:(
I will love to talk with you about international competitions, our favorite gymnasts and much more! :)

i am

Hello,

I'm a big fan of gymnastics, I've been for over 10 years, unfortunately I never got to practice it when I was a kid, I'm 21, but I love watching videos of all kinds of routines, I'm a big fan of Nadia Comaneci, Olga Korbut, Svetlana Khorkina among others.

I joined this forums because I want to discuss all this videos, this awesomes moves and be updated of all the international events going on to see if I can catch any by TV, but none of my friends are interested so I searched for a forum and I found this one... I hope to have loads of fun around here... oh yeah I'm from Latin America, my first language is Spanish.
i am also a big fan of nadia comaneci i am 9 years old;)

Welcome to The Chalk Bucket...great to have you here. There's definitely people here that enjoy talking about gymnastics. Have fun.:)

Hey Supergirl! :) That is so neat you are a fan of Nadia! Many young people do not really know about her - but she should never be forgotten! :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back