Welcome Gymnastics Fans!

ChalkBucket was created in September of 2005 to help everyone learn more about gymnastics.

Joining ChalkBucket not only allows you access to the main forums... but also to our "Social Groups". Around 25% of our conversations now happen in the "Social Groups" which are only available to members.

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mom2gymnast, Apr 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,
    I have been reading a while, but have finally decided to join in on the conversation. You all have given me some very helpful information, so hopefully I can help some too.
    My daughter is 13 and just finished her 2nd level 7 season. She is the definition of a dedicated gymnast. Just in the last 18 months, she has had a broken foot, OCD in her elbow, and now has a cast for a stress fracture in her wrist and possibly her lunate bone. All I can say is she just keeps on going. I have mentioned many times that she may want to look at doing another sport, but she just keeps saying she wants to continue.
    Anyway, thanks for allowing me to be a part of your community as we navigate this journey!

Mish, PinPin, Amanda and 9 others like this.
  2. Welcome to the community.