Welcome Gymnastics Fans!

ChalkBucket was created in September of 2005 to help everyone learn more about gymnastics.

Joining ChalkBucket not only allows you access to the main forums... but also to our "Social Groups". Around 25% of our conversations now happen in the "Social Groups" which are only available to members.

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by am4546, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Hi all! I have been lurking on this site for years, and I have found a lot of helpful advice so far, so thank you all for that! I am a (USA) transplant to region 8 from region 5, and I am in my 9th year of coaching. I am in charge of the compulsory girls' program where I am at now, and my specialties to teach have been bars and tumbling. At my old gym, I ran the tumbling program for cheerleaders, and I spent time at one of the moms' dance studios to teach a couple of acro classes, so I like to think I know the ins and outs of different techniques required in between disciplines :)

BachFlyer, Seeker, CLgym and 2 others like this.
  2. Welcome !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice