Hello!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

B

bmgleason

My name is Brittany. I started gymnastics when I was 5 and have been involved for 15 years, competing up to the Level 7 and High School Varsity level. I started coaching recreational level classes at 13, and started helping with team at my former club once I got to high school and no longer competed. I'm currently a junior in college and work at a local club coaching Level 4 and a few recreational classes. I have 10 wonderful 7-9 year olds who can be a handful at times, but nonetheless keep me laughing.

We have our first meet this coming weekend, and I think I'm just as nervous as they are!!:eek:

Have a wonderful day,
Brittany

Welcome to the chalkbucket! It is so much fun! I hope your team does well! Good luck! Let us know how it goes! :)

Thanks for all the support!!!
3 of the girls qualified for sectionals, one of them won 3 events and all around! Over half of the girls placed at least once. The younger ones (a few of them just turned 7 before the meet) had some trouble with nerves and forgot some of their routines, but they all had a great time, and that's what is most important to me!! In the week since the meet 3 more of the girls are doing their roundoff backhandspring completely by themself and are really excited and motivated for the next meet mid-January.... I can't wait!!!!

Wow, that sounds awesome!!! Your girls did really well!!! I hope you`ll get just as great or maybe even better results at the next meet! :)
And it`s also wonderful to read, that the fun of doing gymnastics matters the most to you! :) This way all of your girls truely enjoy what they are doing! :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back