HELP i really need some please

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Ok i need to choose between horseback riding or Rhythmic gymnastics.Im 15years old and 5'4.I love horses i used to have riding lessons last year but i quit bc it was to cold bc i live in wi.but i also love RG .....i can do a back-walk over,front-walk over, cartwheel,left splits,middle,right,round-off in gymnastics but i have never tried Rhythmic Gymnastics....So im in a pickle idk what to choose can u help me please it would mean the world to me :)

Go for it!!

You know what!
gO FOR IT!!!!

if you have never done R.G before and you've done horse back riding give yourself a change and go for R.G!
yOU CAN DO IT. tHE TRAINING MIGHT BE INTENSE BUT ITS AN AMZING SPORT!

I SAY GO FOR R.G

I say at least try RG and see if you like it. If you like it maybe you could stick with it. If you don't like it then maybe you could go back to horseback riding.

I had the same problem but i worked it out to once a week i ride horses! i am a in vaulting (gymnastics on a horse) and i compete in gymnastics! figure out if you like gymnastics first then try to work it out to see if you can ride and do gymnastics!

I would try RG because you have already done Horse back riding ask your parents if you can just try RG to see if you like it.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back