help me with my disappointment!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

it seems like i cant do anything right these days. i feel like im losing everything and need to go back to level 7. im a level 8. any advice???:(

Don't give up! The coaches wanted you to be a level 8 vecause they knew you could do it! Just try your best and don't get frustrated. The level 7 to 8 switch was hardest for me because of the requirements, new skills, etc. But don't give up I know that you can do it.

Its ok to not be perfect. Just try your best, and accept that you will get better slowly. You aren't going to wake up and be Shawn Johnson tomorrow. But if you have realistic expectations and try your best you will do fine :)

i'm with ya. i seem to be doing more losing than gaining at the moment, and its not the funnest thing in the world.
On the skills you lost...
Start at the basics, and then move up. If you aren't comfortable, ask for spot, do it into a pit, etc.
On everything else...
My coach always tells me,
"Whether you think you can or can't, you are right" In other words, you need to tell yourself that you can do it, and you will be able to. Some things just take time, and others take lots of practice. I wouldn't go back down a level. I'd keep competing where you are. It will give you something to strive for and make you work harder. Don't give up.
And good luck!

:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back