Parents Help please NYC anyone?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Dave

Proud Parent
Hi all, I am the father of a tumbler here in the UK, we are visiting NY in a few weeks and I would like him to have a couple of training sessions in the states. Not because we are horrible parents but we think it would be a grate experience for him at the age of 10, we all so have the 1st round of the British qualifiers the week after we return so it would help on that point too. Does anyone know of a good tumbling club in Manhattan?

Thanks,
Dave

Hey Dave,

I would suggest reaching out to Tatiana Kovaleva who is the New York & New Jersey State Chairwoman for Trampoline & Tumbling. She is based out of Middletown, NJ at her gym, the Elite Trampoline Academy, which is about an hour away from NYC by car. She would probably also be able to give you a few closer options as well. The phone number for her gym is (732) 747-4000. Another option is New Jersey's website that has a listing of all the gyms that have teams in out state: http://www.eteamz.com/R6TnT/index.cfm?subsite=4521885 . I would offer up the gym I work at since we're close (About 30 minutes by car to the city) but we, unfortunately, don't have a T&T Program.

Hope this helps!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back