help! still having discount leotard problems

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

W

westham123

hello

if you remember i was having problems with discount leotards?
i still have not received my order and to make things worse the leotards i ordered are back for sale on their site, so they toook my money and are selling them again
i have tried everything, i have emailed and phones but no one answers, i guess i have lost my money now which is very upsetting, but are these people con artists?

my order was
[FONT=&quot]BLACK NYLON/LYCRA WORKOUT SHORTS - MICRO MINI LENGTH[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]SIZE:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] AL adult large[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MEL8-PS50-DNV-MA CLASSY, PLUSH DARK NAVY VELVET BATEAU NECK, VBACK TANK LEOTARD![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]MEL13-64-LA SUPER SOFT OCEAN BLUE MARBLE VELVET TOP WITH NAVY NYLON BOTTOM AND BACK CUT OUT RACER BACK TANK LEOTARD![/FONT]

if you look you can see all of these to buy again!!

please someone help me!!

I don't have experience with the company, so I'm not sure how much help I can be. But are you sure the order went through? Did you receive a credit card statement that included these purchases? I'm guessing you received some type of order confirmation as well, but it could be something to look into. Sometimes internet orders just don't go all the way through.
Other than that, I'm not sure what to tell you. I think e-mails and phone calls are about the best you can do. I would say to just keep calling and bugging the heck out of them, but that would probably be a little pricey.
Good luck with getting things sorted out!

When did you place your order? I ordered from them once before and it took a couple of months to get my order. I didn't realize that it would take so long for a leotard that wasn't listed under their "same day ship" option. After several phone calls (they always assured me it was being shipped out in 2 days) I finally did receive what I ordered. Hang in there...you still may be getting it :)

I just re-read your old thread- obviously it's been way longer than I thought. The only advice I could offer is to be persistent and try to get in touch with them directly by telephone. Do you still have your order number and credit card receipt? Did you ever get e-mail confirmation that it was sent? A tracking number? Perhaps it was lost in the mail or stuck at customs?

Wow I can't believe your still having trouble. I've ordered many things from them and they always came within a week or two (took longer at holiday times). I love them and their leos are great. Some of my DD's favorites come from them.

I would just keep trying. If you have a mailing address write them and send it "return receipt Requested" Check the box that someone has to sign for it. this way when the green card comes back to you, you have some record of someone receiving the letter.

I would also keep calling them until you get someone. Don't just let them take your money, yes it's time consuming but persistance will win out in the end.

Try Faxing them too. I use the contact numbers on their site and have always been able to contact someone. (usually at the holliday times when things get delayed).

GYMNASTICS LEOTARDS from DISCOUNT LEOTARDS Gymnastic leotard Discount Leotards Gymanastics & More - Contact Us

Just because they are still selling the leos you ordered doesn't mean they are selling the ones you ordered. They have more than one of each leo. I have ordered from them many, many times and those leos are still listed for sale.

I can't count the number of times I've ordered and I've had absolutely zero problems. One time I had to call because I was ordering online and it wasn't taking my card. They answered the phone right then and fixed the problem. I've even sent back leos that were too big or small.

I just wanted you to know they aren't con artists. Best of luck to you in getting this fixed.

After reading others posts I wanted to add to make sure your order actually went through. That did happen to be with GK one time. I ordered with a credit card online and I waited and waited and waited....nothing. Finally I called and the order hadn't gone through OR been charged to my card. They had no record of it. I don't usually check my credit card statements that closely so I hadn't even noticed that it was never charged.

My suggestion would be to call them again. I'm guessing that there is about a 7 hour time difference between you and the company in Dallas, Texas. I personally wouldn't call until around 10:00 am their time (Central Time Zone). The other thing to consider is how are international packages handled on your end. I ordered something on ebay from Canada and it took a year to arrive. The postmark on the package showed it was sent promptly but apparently customs held on to it for a year before it was finally delivered to me.

The Dallas BBB website shows it's been in business since 1995 and delivery issues seems to be the majority of complaints listed.

Let us know what happens.

I lurked a long time before taking the plunge and signing up but I swear I could have remembered your last post abut this topic being locked because you were so frustrated and the members of chalkbucket could not help you. I am sorry if this company scammed you, it isn't right in any way but I don't think the members here will have any different advice than before. You can call, write, e-mail and do it often so much so it is more annoying to ignore you rather than just respond. Credit card companies will not refund your money if the issue is more than 1 month old. The next step would be to try to sue them in civil court, maybe even tell them that is your next step. I have done it before, it is a hassle especially if you can't afford a lawyer (I couldn't and did it all myself) and it does cost the court and fileing fees but it was worth it to me to not let a company get away with my money. Good luck.

After I responding to your post it made me in the mood for some leotard shopping and DD really needed some briefs. They don't have CXS listed on their website for briefs so I called to ask if they have any and they answered the phone.

Not sure why they never answer when you call. :confused: Wrong number, time difference? Have you tried calling during their business hours?

the order went through fine, my credit card was charged
i have emailed them about 50 times now but no response

Seriously, people here can't help you. Emails hardly ever work in Business, too, if you want people to do something thats even slightly uncomfortable for them.

How often have you tried calling them? Apparently not that often otherwise you would have given us a number of your attempts as you did for emails. Other users can get in touch just fine, so while they might not be answering every single time, I do not believe they never will. So just keep trying. Whining about it on a message board won't help. At all.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back