Help! What will you do??

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I do artistic and rhythmic but I train much more hours at artistic. Well the problem is: In November I went to the National and I placed 3rd in AA :)mad: vault), 1st at beam and bars and 5th on floor and 15th on vault. Ok and yesterday the RFEG (spanish gymnastics federation) called me saying that I can be part of the national junior team. That is really good and I never think that I will be on the national team but I must sacrifice so much things because I must go to Madrid and I live in Bilbao, so I can't see my family and friends. And the trains will be of 8 or more hours
I don't know what to do. I want to choose the best one but I don't know wich choose
1- go to Madrid and enter the national junior team know
2- stay in Biilbao continue training at artistic and rhythmic

The national team option sounds like a wonderful opportunity! Unfortunately, the moving part doesn't sound too appealing. If i were you, i'd ask some questions like will you be able to come home on weekends and holidays? I would ask questions and talk to your family before you make any descisions. If you decide not to go be part of the national team, you could probably be selected for the national team another year too, although that is not a garuntee. Good luck with your decision!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back