Help with floor music

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I need help finding floor music cause i dont want to settle for anything that's not me. Unfortunetly, I cant find this music. I love floor music with violins in it. I love Nastia's floor music. I also wanted to use the pan's labyrinth lullaby as my floor music but that was too slow. If you have any ideas on a certain music i might like please feel free to tell me. Thanks

I have these elite fx music on my itunes, if you want to use any of it, pm me and I'll send you a download link:

Every Svetlana K music

Shawn Johnson 2008 and 2007

Nastia Liukin 2006-2008

Carly Patterson 2004 (and her Austin Powers remix)

Dominique Moceanu 1996 (bad quality though) and 1997

Ekaterina Kramenko 2008

Kim Zmeskal 1998

Andreea Raduucan 2000 (Reel Around The Sun)

Yvonne Tousek (not sure of the year) Fire on Ice

Sandra Izbasa 2008

Alicia Sacramone 2008

Sam Peszek 2008

I always encourage my gymnasts to listen to EVERYTHING with an open mind. I would not look for any certain type of muisc,- just violins, Nastia's music, etc. Instead, listen to all kinds- and choose 3 or 4 pieces that you like, and then get your coaches opinion. They know what would work best w/ your tumbling, dance, endurance, etc. If you do this, the right piece will eventally present itself and you might surprise yourself with what it is!

I always encourage my gymnasts to listen to EVERYTHING with an open mind. I would not look for any certain type of muisc,- just violins, Nastia's music, etc. Instead, listen to all kinds- and choose 3 or 4 pieces that you like, and then get your coaches opinion. They know what would work best w/ your tumbling, dance, endurance, etc. If you do this, the right piece will eventally present itself and you might surprise yourself with what it is!

I agree with gymch34 At our gym we have the demo cd's and after listening to 3 seconds I would always change it because I thought it sounded weird or it wouldn't flow. But my coach forced me to listen to them all the way through and three out of my top four picks were ones i skipped over. And one of them is now my floor music :)

thanks can you pm me some i will pm you my email!
:raspberry:
:raspberry:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back