Off Topic Help with mom.. .

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

So.. I love my mom and my sister. But my sister has moved out she is 21. She comes over everyday though ! And we always have to do dishes after dinner.Well.. let me re-phrase that I have to always do them. My mom will always get mad at me and if I say " Why cant she do them today ! " She goes CHELSEA ! YOU CAN DO THEM . And like she always complains , always is rude to me and is always constantly putting me down. She always calls me lazy which I dont get at all. Because I go and do school work , then I go and work out , than I help her. Like thats ALL day . And well I hate going down stairs by my self. And she always asks me to go down there . Like one morning I was making breakfast and she asked me to go down stairs and get HER bread ! And I said can it wait please ? And she gets mad ! And she will ask my sister to go places with her. But when my sister doesnt want to she says FINE I just wont go. And I say well I will go with you. And she does " No , Im not going anymore. " and I just dont get it. Does any other kids , or teens or even parents ANYBODY have a way I can fix this. Its really starting to get to me...

Sorrry for being so long.

I think the best thing to do would be to talk to her and tell her how you are feeling. If that doesn't work and instead she gets more and more verbually abusive then you should consider talking to a counseler or teacher or another trusted adult. That's what I would do at least.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back