Help!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

This year as im not competing club anymore, im struggling to be able to gym anymore as my body slow can't take much more and im doing a competition for school. I really don't want to let my team mate down, and im getting extremely nervous already because im not getting skills, im also scared of some of these skill and im struggling all round!

What should i do, Please help :eek:

many thanks already.

:D

I would talk to your coach for specific suggestions on how you can improve faster. You might need to reevaluate the skills you plan to compete and plan your routines around your strengths.

Does a gym nearby you have open gym? You could go and use the pits or tramps or something, and maybe even get spot. Also, you could set up a private lesson at a gym nearby. I would tell your teammate that you are having some problems with the skills. She could change the routine or something to help you.
:)

i would talk to your parents and coaches. try to have some private lessons. what level are you? doing extra conditioning and getting more sleep might help.

The thing is we dont have a coach, we have to train ourselves :eek:

im doing open c; which is current NZ L4 for Current L4-5 and retired level 4-6
i cant do a lower level because i competed at L4 about 3 years ago :(

Try private lessons or see if you can still practice at a club but compete with your school.

Maybe try to do some extra conditioning and ask your friend to help plan the routine around your strengths and weaknesses (idk how to spell that) Good Luck!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back