help !!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymmomntc2e6

Moderator/Proud Parent
I can't get the L4 beam & floor routines to stop Playing over and over in my head!! It's like a bad song from the radio that won't go away! LOL!

I have been helping HC with the L4's a little bit. She is working the routines and will send them to me to work on little things like snap turns etc. I have been taping them so they could see themselves.

But now the routines are stuck in my head, and meet season hasn't started yet !!!!

ACK!! I'm SO sorry;) I've heard them before, and it's not what I'd choose to have playing in my head.

I'm stuck in a Jonas Brothers/Justin Beiber nightmare here...waaaaaaaaa! I empathize completely.

Sing the song "found a peanut" a few times over, here is a link in case you forgot the words. YouTube - Macabre - Morbid Campfire Songs - 5. Found A Peanut That always takes care of any song that gets stuck in my head!!!

Seriously I don't know how you lot down there cope with that muwsic. When a few girsls from one club share a routine here it drives me crazy, I cannot imagine listening to that for hours! I wonder what the burnout rate for judges is?

ACK!! I'm SO sorry;) I've heard them before, and it's not what I'd choose to have playing in my head.

I'm stuck in a Jonas Brothers/Justin Beiber nightmare here...waaaaaaaaa! I empathize completely.

Been there too. I took DD to see the Jonas Brothers in 2008. Wouldn't have been too bad withoutball the screaming girls!!!

can we say chineese water torture LOL. Wait until a few years of meets at the competitive level UGH!! I'm so glad DD is at the optional level this year. It might be the same group of music being played but at least its not the same song over and over and over 50 - 100 times.

Haha. Sorry, but my sympathy is a little limited... Just think of how coaches (who've been coaching for the past 4 years) and judges feel! I've been teaching the routines ever since they came out, and I get to hear it 4x/week during practice and every weekend that I judge.

Last edited:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back