WAG Help

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

bestmomever

Proud Parent
i was wondering if anyone knows how i can recieve help paying for my daughter to join gymnastics. If there are any scholarships or waivers i can find anything will help.

thanks

Ask about cleaning the gym to pay for tuition? That's been done a fair bit. Or doing office admin if you are computer-savvy?

How old is your daughter? Could she help out by getting a part-time job delivering newspapers?

Ask about cleaning the gym to pay for tuition? That's been done a fair bit. Or doing office admin if you are computer-savvy?

How old is your daughter? Could she help out by getting a part-time job delivering newspapers?
she is too young for any job thanks for your help

I would definitely talk to the gym owner of whichever gym you are thinking of. If they know there is a financial need, they may find ways for you as a parent to pay for your child’s classes/fees through working (administration/secretary work, or putting in time helping clean the gym- because that takes way more time than people realize- are two of the most common ways. I’m a coach at my daughter’s gym, and I know a few other rec teachers other have daughters who are on team and we exchange hours for tuition). Definitely talk to the gym owners

To my knowledge, there are no scholarships or free money to do gymnastics at a private gym, particularly if just starting out. As stated above, some gyms allow some kind of barter-services in exchange for classes.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back