Herd Immunity

MILgymFAM

Proud Parent
Fan
Feb 6, 2014
Twin Cities
Country
USA
@lostinfog my daughter was accepted to a dance BFA program in London, and covid was the main reason she turned it down. Definitely there are issues in other places.

Did ChalkBucket help you?... help us too.

If you can't help financially... tell a friend about us!

Noideaaboutgym

Proud Parent
May 21, 2014
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, from Monday here in the UK we can only meet in groups of 6, unless it is at school, organised team sports, work, or anywhere else other than home it seems! We had 2000 new cases yesterday and an average of 11 deaths from people who have tested positive for COVID in the past 28 days. Apparently the increase is mainly in the 18-24 age group who are not ‘following the rules’ . It all seems a bit back to front but I don’t set the rules...

Freddy's Fred

Proud Relative
Nov 19, 2017
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Yes, from Monday here in the UK we can only meet in groups of 6, unless it is at school, organised team sports, work, or anywhere else other than home it seems! We had 2000 new cases yesterday and an average of 11 deaths from people who have tested positive for COVID in the past 28 days. Apparently the increase is mainly in the 18-24 age group who are not ‘following the rules’ . It all seems a bit back to front but I don’t set the rules...
Gracious, I hope the deaths are not in that age group. It seems like most in that age are only mildly ill. I have not heard of any deaths associated with all the cases of Covid at college campuses in the US.

Noideaaboutgym

Proud Parent
May 21, 2014
Country
United Kingdom
Gracious, I hope the deaths are not in that age group. It seems like most in that age are only mildly ill. I have not heard of any deaths associated with all the cases of Covid at college campuses in the US.
No, the average age of COVID deaths in the UK is 83. Apparently the younger ones are mild cases but the risk is of it being passed onto older / vulnerable people.

gymgal

Proud Parent
Aug 22, 2008
Country
USA
Something to remember: deaths don't tell the whole story. A lot of survivors have (most likely permanent) damage to the lungs, heart, and/or brain
true. We are just at the very beginnings of understanding how this will affect people long term.

Thank you for supporting our sponsors Energym Music & Norberts!