Hey All!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

R

rachmeal03

Hey everyone... glad I found this forum. It's always nice to discuss issues with others going through the same things or find answers from those who have been there before. I am a former collegiate gymnast, judge, level 10 club gymnast, coach. Having said that I know my parents went through a lot about not knowing what was going on. I'm sure they would have appreciated this site. Because there is not a lot out in the world on the amazing sport of gymnastics, I took it upon myself to write a book. It is called Gymnastics in a Nutshell and should be released to bookstores and online this Spring/Summer. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like me to do a book signing at your gym! Hope to get to know a lot of you here on Chalk Bucket... and to learn the shorthand lol.

Hi Rachmeal03,
Welcome! I became a member yesterday. Congrats on your book! I've also written a book. It's a book of new women's artistic gymnastics elements not yet listed in the Code Of Points that I've thought up and illustrated. It may be of interest to you. If you'd like to check it out go to Flip Outside The Box :: Creative Artistic Women's Gymnastics. Let us know more about your book! I look forward to finding out more about it.

Littlelady -
Your book looks really interesting. I'll have to check it out. There are always girls that are wanting to get new skills and be the first to compete them.... I know I tried yurchenko double backs lol.... that was crazy!

Wow, thats really awesome that you wrote a book! Where did you compete for college? Welcome to our site!

Congrats on the book! I am a parent of a L8 gymnast.. I cant imagine how your parents did it without the support that I have found on this site!

Welcome to the ChalkBucket!

Hey!
what is that book about? congrats on writing one!!
are you still a judge? i also live in NC and i wonder if you have judged any of my meets...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back