Off Topic Hey Chicago, What Do You Say?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Who do you think will win Game 7 of the World Series?

• Chicago Cubs

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • Cleveland Indians

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

CoachMeg

Coach
As an Illinoisan and a life-long Cubs fan, I couldn't be more thrilled!

GAME 7!!! GO CUBS GO!!!

The energy is electric. We had tonight's game (Game 6) on the TV at the gym and all the gym parents and kids were yelling and cheering. It was amazing.

Any other fellow Cubs fans?

Also, to keep this gymnastics related, all our team kids are planning on wearing red, white, and blue leos tomorrow for good luck :D

I'm a lifelong Yankees fan, but I'm cheering for the Cubs because of my uncle and cousin who are huge Cubs fans. It's weird to cheer for the NL! I've only done that four other times in my life, and if you're a baseball fan you know what years those are... LOL! Go Cubbies!!! :)

The Detroit Tigers and Houston Astros are my two favorite teams but I've always had a soft spot for the Cubs. I will be cheering with you! I've also had that song stuck in my head for a week!

I'm a lifelong Yankees fan, but I'm cheering for the Cubs because of my uncle and cousin who are huge Cubs fans. It's weird to cheer for the NL! I've only done that four other times in my life, and if you're a baseball fan you know what years those are... LOL! Go Cubbies!!! :)
Mets???

I'm a lifelong Yankee fan too and I love the Cubs story but my best friend is a long suffering Indians fan and I've got his back.

Did those years happen to include 2004, 2007, and 2013?

I'm still trying to understand this whole baseball thing but my host dad is SO excited about what's been happening.
This would be huge. The Cubs have not won the WS since 1908. They haven't even been there since 1945. There's a curse involved you see...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back