Hey Everyone!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hey everybody! My name is Kayleigh. I'm a level 6 gymnast. I go to Arcadia Gymnastics in PA. Last season was my best, I'm the current PA State Level 5 Beam Champ, as well as the silver medalist on floor and in the all-around. :D

Besides gymnastics, I'm basically your average 14 year old girl. I love shopping (which is definately my second favorite sport!) and hanging out with my friends. And I LOVE school (I can't believe I just said that!). I go to a performing arts school for musical theatre, which is my other love. My ultimate goal is to get to Broadway. Singing is pretty much my everything, I don't think I could live without music. I also play guitar (acoustic and electric) on the side. Basically, all of this in a nutshell, I barely have time to breathe. :p

I'm looking forward to talking to you all! See ya around!

<3
Kayleigh

Well, first of all congrats for all your acheivments. Good luck with your Broadway dreams just work your hardest and you can get anything. Welcome to the chalk bucket as well, its a lot of fun.

!Randa!

Wow, congratulations on all your achievements!!! :)
And I must say it`s amazing how you fit so many things into your days! How do you do that? ;)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back