Hey Ya'll!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

armygymmom

Proud Parent
I have read and "stalked" the boards for years, but I now have the time to sit and post, being that my dd is older and driving!:eek: Well if you might have guessed,my dh is in the army and my dd is a 17 year old army brat! She has been in gymnastic since should could basically walk, at age 3,and was a gym rat for 10 years! But the army dosen't care what your daughter's dreams are and they move us,every 2-3 years and dd got extremely upset at every move, having to find a new gym and find coaches who she clicked with,it eventually came down to tears in the car and her hating the gym. But after about 3 months of no gym time,she found out she just couldn't leave gymnastic alone, so we found all-star cheering! We still move a lot (we are actually getting ready to move on Aug.27th to TX!),but it easier for her to find & train with a all-star gym, then a gymnastic gym! She's now Lv.5 in cheer and is excited about the move to TX,(there's a 1st time for everything!:))to see all of the great teams, but she is going back to gymnastic until after the Cheerleading Worlds in 2011, so for now we will be a cheer stalker & a gym rat! So....my name is Irene, I live in Destin,FL w/my DH and the one daughter(17)who I basically shape my life around,and her dog!

Welcome to CB! We are an Army family too. And I agree that it is terribly difficult to find good gyms where ever we go. Hope you enjoy everything the CB has to offer!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back