Hey Y'all!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

tricieworld

Proud Parent
I am a military wife from south Georgia. I have 2 daughters - ages 9 & 17. The 9 year old is a gymnast -she is currently in Prep Bronze (OR Xcel or whatever they are calling it now lol). She has been in gymnastics for 5 years now.

Welcome! I love the southern "y'all" - its just so friendly sounding. I hope you like it here - there is certainly lots of friendly, supportive and knowledgeable folks.

Hi, there. Welcome to the CB. my dd will be 9 on Thur. She does USAG, and I don't know much about the prep op program, but there are a lot of parents here with kids in it. The Chalk Bucket is a fun place and you will learn a ton of stuff...I sure do!

Hi, Welcome to the CB. I was a lurker for some time before finally joining too! My DD is doing X-Cel this season as well but here in Missouri there is only one level of X-Cel which is similar to Level 6 skill wise. My DD is 12 and I also have a son on the boys team. He is 7 and Level 4. I was raised in Arkansas and really miss all the southern slang!

Welcome! I am in region 8 too, I have one daughter in L4 (age 7) and one in Xcel Gold (age 11)...and another in pre-team.

Thanks for the replies! DD has her 1st meet in Xcel next Friday, but it is in Florida. I looked up the Xcel FL rules and they are a little different than GA rules. Floor and Vault are different. I hope she doesn't get penalized for it...Have any of you had this situation competing across state lines?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back