Hey

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

Gymnastics=life

:bars:

HEY my name is Marissa. Im 11 years old and working my way to level 7. I dream of becoming an elite. some people are all sooo really but i dont care what they think. Im one of the best at bars. floor not so good cause sometimes my emotions get caught up and i get really fustarted. Right now i have an injury called shin splints and thats why im having problems on floor. i hope all those days at physical therapy will pay off. If you wanna know more or chat them message me!:)

Hey Guys!!!!

:bars:

HEY my name is Marissa. Im 11 years old and working my way to level 7. I dream of becoming an elite. some people are all sooo really but i dont care what they think. Im one of the best at bars. floor not so good cause sometimes my emotions get caught up and i get really fustarted. Right now i have an injury called shin splints and thats why im having problems on floor. i hope all those days at physical therapy will pay off. If you wanna know more or chat them message me!:)

Hi and welcome! Never give up on your dreams! I have never been too good at floor or vault; it took me about 3 years to learn a backhandspring,and 2 to learn my backtuck, but I finally made it to level seven. I'm sixteen now. I can feel your frustrations-falling on your bottom dozens of times a night isn't exactly fun, but hang in there. It can only get better. As for shinsplints, here's some tip that we use in track.

1) Ice. Take a large bucket filled with ice, and make sure your legs are submerged up tp just below your knees. Stay in for about 15 min. It's REALLY cold, but it helps a lot.
2) Do lots of walks on releve and also on your heels(make sure not to let the rest of your foot touch the ground)
3) In the spring, take advantage of the grass and do some decent-paced strides barefoot. It feels really good.

Once again, good luck with your endeavors! :)

Hello there! :) That is wonderful you have this dream to become an elite!! Just don`t care about people who would spoil that! It`s so important to have dreams - so keep holding onto it, and I hope you will reach your goal one day! :)

Hey, I found this story on motivateus.com. I thought of you(and some others)

Positive Thought- A Strong Tool Of Success

Once upon a time there was bunch of tiny frogs that arranged a running competition. The goal was to reach the top of very high tower. A big crowd had gathered around the tower to see the race and cheer on the contestants.

The race began. Honestly, no one in the crowd really believed that the tiny frogs would reach the top of tower. You heard statements such as, "They will NEVER make it to the top. Or: Not a chance that they will succeed. The tower is too high!"

The tiny frogs began collapsing, one by one, except for those, who in fresh tempo were climbing higher and higher.

The crowd continued to yell, "Its too difficult!!! No one will make it!"

More tiny frogs got tired and gave up, but one continued higher and higher and higher. This one wouldn't give up!

At the end, everyone else had given up climbing the tower, except for one tiny frog. After a big effort, he was the only one who reached the top! THEN all the other tiny frogs naturally wanted to know how this one frog managed to do it?

A contestant asked the tiny frog how he had found the strength to succeed and reach the goal. It turned out.... that the winner was deaf!!!!

Never listen to other people tendencies to be negative or pessimistic.... because they take your most wonderful dreams and wishes away from you- the ones you have in your heart!

--- Author Unknown ---Ravinder Singh --- India

hello! Chalkbucket it super fun...PACMAN!!!! haha i love pacman. You will have a ton of fun! keep working towards your dream. All you need is drive and determanation!

Its good you dont care what people think. I wish you well.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back