Hey

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I like Gold but am ready to move on to Platinum! So I never competed Silver actually. A person who has never competed can join bronze, silver or gold without any previous experience. No I am not 19 I am younger but not by much so I am very old for this level but Im having fun so that's what matters!

I like Gold but am ready to move on to Platinum! So I never competed Silver actually. A person who has never competed can join bronze, silver or gold without any previous experience. No I am not 19 I am younger but not by much so I am very old for this level but Im having fun so that's what matters!

Attachments

• 606D2FAF-8424-4D08-936C-3E8088EB4F7A.jpeg
    606D2FAF-8424-4D08-936C-3E8088EB4F7A.jpeg
    204.2 KB · Views: 49
This is to help you out. The attachment is from the 2019-2020 Rules and Policies, pg 48. If your coach does not have an up-to-date R&P, it can be downloaded from the USAG website. Also, lots of things have changed for Xcel, and there is a new Code of Points as well. Special requirements have been changed, deductions, etc. Make sure you have all the new materials, or your first meet could be very disappointing.

Attachments

• 26A6F6FC-E143-471B-9E82-575F11075201.jpeg
    26A6F6FC-E143-471B-9E82-575F11075201.jpeg
    499.9 KB · Views: 29
I'm sorry is there a way to not show your age at all? Because I do not feel comfortable sharing my real birthday online.

We need to know your age because we don’t want to be responsible for giving young gymnasts the wrong advice. You must be16 to join CB. We’ve had many young gymnasts come on looking for information that they should get from their coach.

This is to help you out. The attachment is from the 2019-2020 Rules and Policies, pg 48. If your coach does not have an up-to-date R&P, it can be downloaded from the USAG website. Also, lots of things have changed for Xcel, and there is a new Code of Points as well. Special requirements have been changed, deductions, etc. Make sure you have all the new materials, or your first meet could be very disappointing.
Hmm thanks for letting me know!

We need to know your age because we don’t want to be responsible for giving young gymnasts the wrong advice. You must be16 to join CB. We’ve had many young gymnasts come on looking for information that they should get from their coach.
Ok well how do I change my birthday.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back