heyy everyone!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I

iceskater

So I just wanted to introduce myself. I am 14 and currently a competitive figure skater. I am 4' 10" and have wanted to try gymnastics for a few months now and taught myself some things. I was wondering if anyone here has a dd who started around my age or if anyone is a gymnast who started gymnastics around my age and could offer me advice. I also wanted to know if anyone lives in the KC area and could recommend a gym for me. Thank You All!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! How exciting to have a competitive ice skater here! I have no advice to offer about gyms, since we are not from the KC area. My daughter started gym at age 9, so I don't have a lot of advice about starting at 14. But, I'll BET you would do well at gym, since you have previous experience as an athlete, and you would probably pick up the skills easily. Give it a try, & let us know how it goes! :D

Welcome to the CB! I was a figureskater in my younger years who switched to gymnastics at age 12. I'm sure you will catch on quickly! Both sports require a strong work ethic so you're already a step ahead. Best of luck and keep us posted!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back