Hi All - New Gym Mum

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi All,

I am really happy to have found this forum and wanted to say hi.

I live in the UK and am mum to three children, two sulky smelly teenage boys (aren't they all!) and a ten year old girl. My girl danced for years and started doing a recreational gym class, but has recently been moved into the club's 'elite group' and is training 8 hours a week. Not a lot by some standards, but a big jump for her! She is competing at floor and vault only competitions at the moment, but they are working on her bars and beams to see if she could progress to four piece and to improve her strength for floor and vault. She is showing good progress on beam as she has strong legs, good flexibility and good balance, but she is finding bars HARD and progress slow!

I'm off to have a look around the forum ;)

Kxxx

Welcome! I have a ten year old too (just turned 10 in December). She has been doing gym for about 3 years, and has recently started dancing as well! I have 2 other daughters who do gym, don't have the smelly teenage boys, but the girls are often sulky too! (and sometimes smelly!)

welcome! I have THREE of those smelly boys! lol...only one is a teen, though. and two of them are in gym. I also have a 7 year old dd in gym...almost two years now. You will really enjoy this board and the people here!!

Welcome to the Chalkbucket. I am originally from the UK too, and we have quite a few members from there so we are getting better at understanding the different systems. I have an 11 yr old in the gym, a 14 year old who just ended her gym career and an 18 year son who is away at college andhas truly past the smelly stage.

Lovely to have you here.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back