Hi all!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

L

Lizzy

Hello everyone!

I always feel kinda retarded when I talk about myself so I apologize to all of you in advance :D

Since Im suppose to talk about myself I'm gonna get all of the obvious things out of the way,
Im Lizzy
Im new to the chalk bucket
and I do gymnastics :eek: <-- No way!! right???? Im surprised!

My favorite apparatus iz zee bars :cool:
I'm a begginer, a tres tres old begginner and I'm lookin to take every advantage I can when it comes to gymnastics!

I can almost do the splits!!! Almost!! And well I'm happy just saying that... oh yeah Im in highschool and like fun music :D
Im gonna stop myself now.

Au revoir mon amies nouveau!!! :p

Hey welcome to the chalkbucket! There are plenty of high school gymnasts on here so you'll feel right at home. I'm a 16 year old guy and I just started tumbling...its a ton of fun :) You should join the gymnast group so you have a red screen name and can post in the gymnast forum.

Hello! Nice to hear you're beginning something like this. It's never too late to enjoy the sport.

Et aussi. j'ai bien remarqué que tu utilisais le francais en écrivant. Tu le parle?

And if you didn't understand that, it's no biggy.

But if you're wondering, I said," And also, I noticed that you used French in your writing. Do you speak it?"

Aw, gracefulone is speaking foreign languages. I'm not good at those... :D good for gracefulone.

Jokes aside, welcome to the Chalk Bucket! I'm also a high-school gymnast. And at first I didn't know what tres meant. Well, I know what it means but i... forgot :)o), so at first I thought you were saying thirty-three. then i saw that you were in high-school, so I was like WHAT! and then i thought you meant twenty-two, but i didn't think that was possible so i looked it up and all was clear for me :)o:eek::eek:) i'm so embarrsed.... ;)

Anyways, you should join the gymnast usergroup. We have quite a few on here that are gymnasts but haven't joined the gymnast group...anyways, nice to meet you!

Welcome to the forums!:)

I don't know what user group I should join.... does teaching youreself gymnastics count for anything?:D

Well, I was in the same boat as you, sasquatch. I joined the gymfan group and had a pink screen name. Then when I officially joined a gym I changed to the gymnast group. So pick which you like best....nothing purple or gymfan pink...lol.

Thats awesome! What can you do? Im a sissy I can only do a front tuck on a trampoline and land on my feet xD Im to scared to try a back tuck!

TO ALL: Cool thanks! I'll join the gym group!
And thanks again! Y'all are so welcoming! :D

Graceful one

Well Im in french II in school i'd LOVE to learn french though! J'aimerais apprendre francais couramment! im terrible i had to look up couramment xD

Hello! Nice to hear you're beginning something like this. It's never too late to enjoy the sport.

^ thats a quote.(no duh :eek:) I wanted to thankyou because you dont know how many people have told me im too old too tall and im wasting my time and energy. Thankyou. C:

Well Im in french II in school i'd LOVE to learn french though! J'aimerais apprendre francais couramment! im terrible i had to look up couramment xD

^ thats a quote.(no duh :eek:) I wanted to thankyou because you dont know how many people have told me im too old too tall and im wasting my time and energy. Thankyou. C:

For French 2 that's pretty darn good! I didn't learn conditional until French 3. Though my second year was bizarre because I took it at an online highschool and rarely heard the spoken language. My teacher still marvels at the fact that I am so good conversationally.

Donc, tu n'est pas aussi terrible que tu pense! Et comme toute les autres choses, il faut que nous donnons la langue du temps, et du practique.

Haha mon Francais es tres bien?!

For French 2 that's pretty darn good! I didn't learn conditional until French 3. Though my second year was bizarre because I took it at an online highschool and rarely heard the spoken language. My teacher still marvels at the fact that I am so good conversationally.

Donc, tu n'est pas aussi terrible que tu pense! Et comme toute les autres choses, il faut que nous donnons la langue du temps, et du practique.

----
:eek: Merci merci tu es si gentille! Parce que J'ai pense J'ai eu faisait iffy xD Pourquio fait toi prends l'ecole onlinge? Tu es voici highschool still? OR tu es l´ecole a toi maison? Ah, Oui! Nous il donnons a allons!

Bien non? Je ne cheat pas once :cool:

Ok I am officially internet disinclined!
I cant figure how to join a club! =[!
Can someone help me? teehee Peux quelqu¨un aide moi? :p!

Welcome!! i don't speak any french, my mom does tho (it's her first language). i actually don't even speak english. ASL (american sign language) is my first language followed by written english.

anyway, my name is bri. i'm also a high school gymnast. long story but i started when i was 3, did TOPS and went to national camp when i was 9. when i was 11 i started level 10, and i qualified for nationals when i was 12, but couldn't go. afterwards i wanted to do pre-elite and so did coaches, but there's only 1 elite gym in our state and my mom wouldn't move or send me to live with another family. the gym with USAG was too far away so i had to quit that too after middle school. i did high school gymnastics but the coach was awful, she thought i should do special olympics!!! >.< so i quit and started cheering. i'm going back to gymnastics tho after a school my cheer coach sent a tape to for scholarships thought i'd be better on their gymnastics team (i still have E level skills in my tumbling passes). so yeah i'm back in the gym, hoping to get back on the team for one last year at level 10, then off to college!!!

you'll love it here. i'm pretty new but everyone rocks!!!

Thanks ^^ haha I dont really speak french either! xD I'm pretty sure I like it here thanks ;D
So how come you started gym when you were three? Did your parents make you because you were a wild child? =D
Is floor your 'favorite' event? I say 'favorite' because whho doesnt like ALL of the events and is a happy gymnast? ;3
So Bri I was wondering how I get into a 'gymnast' social grouping xD I feel reatrded talking about it because im 16 and im technology deficient could you help me out with this?

So how come you started gym when you were three? Did your parents make you because you were a wild child? =D
Is floor your 'favorite' event? I say 'favorite' because whho doesnt like ALL of the events and is a happy gymnast? ;3

well that was def. the main reason my mom enrolled me. also b/c she thought gymnastics would be a better sport for me than anything else b/c of communication issues. i'm Deaf and she thought it'd be good for me to do an individual sport but still be w/ a team. she was right, it's one of the reasons i love gym so much.

floor is totally my fav. then vault. not that i don't love beam and bars i'm just not as good/would rather be on the floor :) what's your fav. event?

don't worry about the whole being bad at comps thing. it took me forever to figure out how to add myself. if u go to usercp at the top left on the dark pink bar, and click that, it'll bring you to this page. somewhere on there it lets you manage social groups. if u still can't find it, let me know :)

Yeah I figured you are deaf, I dont mean any harm, and I think its pretty cool your mom is so smart and thoughtful by getting you into something. I only say that because when i was a kid i didnt do sports or any kind of 'activities' xP. Ha! I understand where your coming from with the floor fav. because I honestly cant do much on the bars but they are still my favorite! I like beam floor and vault pretty equally though i fluxuate =]. But bars are my all around favorite. and Yes. yes. yes! Definetly, the whole individual sports thing, that works for me ;D Haha Thats a little over excited no? xD

Wow Lizzy sure is hyper these days...lol :). joking...anyways, what was the point of me posting this again??? darn, i forget! gah... hehehehehehe.........yeah I'm hyper today.

these days? The 'these days' you speak of... they are.. they are a mystery to me =o I've only been on the site for like what a week? xD and aside from that havent GOT on for like 6 of those days xD

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back