Hi Everyone. Newbie Here

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Just wanted to intorduce myself and say hi. I am a proud mom of a 9yr old beautiful gymnast. Level 6. She has a twin sister that competes in playdays (horses) and a 7 year old sister that loves to swim and loves to annoy her bigger sisters (says it's her job). Anyway I am glad to be here.

Last edited:
Welcome to CB :) I have 3 kids too. My 11 yo is my gymmie - level 7. My 10 yo dd plays soccer and my 6 yo ds plays hockey.

Hello and welcome. My younger sister also claims it's her job to annoy me, and it only got worse as we got older. She's 14 and I'm 17.

Welcome to CB. I have an DS, 11 and DD 8. DS was taking rec classes - tonight is his last. he has decided not to do gymnastics during the school year. DD is L3, moving to L4 in January.

She does not say it is her job to annoy him. But, let's just say she takes pride in her work :D

Hi, welcome! I also have twin girls (both gymnasts) they are 8 and a level 6, a 5 year old who is just getting into all sports, and a 3 year old who is in a pre-school class. (The younger sibs say they also love to bug their big sisters;))

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back