Hi Everyone!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi Everyone!

Just thought I'd introduce myself here as I'm a newbie!

I see most of you are from the US, I'm from ireland,where unfortunately gymnastics is a minority sport compared to our national sports and football etc... it's got big interest though!!

I'm from a small enough club, just outside Dublin. We've had a really successful year this year with our girls winning lots of medals in the National Finals of competitions!

I'm a coach, began gym when I was 6 and have never stopped loving it. Had to retire when I was 17 due to a bad injury... I continued to train on it for 3 years before that but had to stop!

Up until October last year I was doing adult training but sadly I hurt my back so was out of action for a while... am getting there though! I've braved a few walkovers and flips since!

Can't wait to read everyones advice etc and hopefully help others out!

Jamie :)

Welcome to the chalk bucket....i am just across the sea from you, i am an ex patriot canadian coach now coaching in Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland

Don

Hello and welcome! I am so envious of you! I'm desperate to visit Ireland, land of my ancestors. :D One day I'll get there. In the meantime, I'll be curious to hear lots about the Irish way of things.

Hi and Welcome. I would also love to visit Ireland and my Mom's family is from there. When I was in High School we had a girl from Derry/ Londonderry live with us for 4-6 weeks (sadly it was so long ago I can't recall :D ). We had a whole group come over. 1/2 Catholic and 1/2 Protestant and live with local families. We all did lots of things together, it was a blast and they were so wonderful.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back