Hi Everyone!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

T

Tara

My name is Tara and I have 4 gymnasts. Matthew is 8, he is a level 5 gymnast. Then, my 6 year old Alexis is on a level 4 team and is going to start competing. My 4 year old Kayla is on a pre-team, and my 1 year old Olivia is going to do a mommy and me class.

Tara:)

Hi Tara,

Welcome to the CB. You sure have your hands full with your gang of gymnasts, you could have your own team!

Love the name Tara, one of my girls shares the name with you.

Thanks Bog, I never liked my name growing up. I never found those little keychains with my name on it. But, as I got older I learned to like it more.

Hi Tara - welcome to CB. There are several mom's here w/ multiple gymmies. I have a good friend named Tara, I love the name.

My DD is 8. She is repeating L3 this fall and moving to L4 in January.

Thanks Bog, I never liked my name growing up. I never found those little keychains with my name on it. But, as I got older I learned to like it more.

You need to go to Ireland, it's everywhere, my kids all have Irish names, and they feel the same way about finding stuff with their names on, when we go to Europe they are always thrilled to find stuff.

You need to go to Ireland, it's everywhere, my kids all have Irish names, and they feel the same way about finding stuff with their names on, when we go to Europe they are always thrilled to find stuff.

Ooo, Ireland sounds nice. Too bad all my money is going to the gym:p

I'm from the South. Think Gone With the Wind and Scarlett's home at Tara. Being a Southern Irish girl, I love the name. Hello and Welcome!

Welcome to the CB Tara. Boy, you must have made the gym's day when you signed up your 1 yo!!! I hope they give you some kind of family discount.

Keep us update on the whole group!

Thanks! I never got so many name compliments before:D Yes, I do have a family discount and it saved us so much money or else I think I would have to had sold my leg!:p I think the kids really enjoy being with each other at the gym, and sometimes they fight. Which they shouldn't because they are in different groups anyway.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back