Hi from Energym Music

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Energym Music

Advertiser
Hi Everyone,

My name is Larry Hall and my wife, Susan, and I are the owners of Energym Music. We just found this site and it looks like a wonderful forum. I've seen several references to our company and am so pleased to see that many of you are using and recommending our music.

Please feel free anytime to ask us any questions: info@energymmusic.com

We're always looking for new ideas for songs to produce and add to our catalog. Feel free to send us your suggestions.

Great to be here!

Best,
Larry

Welcome.My daughter uses Great Balls Of Fire for a couple years now that we got from your Website.It fits her perfect and she loves it.
We will be looking for new music after this season.

Thanks so much! Glad your daughter loves it.

We're excited about getting a whole lot of new music out. Keep checking our site and let us know if you have any suggestions!

Larry

I'm choreographing a routine to All That Jazz for one of our gymnasts right now. We love this cut of the music great job, I can't wait to see the routine complete.

Hi, welcome tho CB. I have heard your music before and love it, but I have a suggestion. When you sell the short versions of your music could you possibly make the short versions a minute only? Because I am a ROOKIE 1 and my routine music can only be up to a minute only. Thanks!!!!:D

Energym... it is fantastic to have you on board!!

My DD is a Level 8 and had your 'I'm a Believer' for her 2 years of Level 7 and now has your 'What a Feeling' for her L8 music. It suits her personality to a T! We love your music cuts!!

Keep up the good work!

Hi Energym! It's great that you've joined us!

My daughter won Level 8 State with your version of Eyes Like Yours. Of all her music, it's my favorite. Thanks for the great product!

Hi!
Welcome to CB! My daughter loves the variety!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! We're thrilled to hear how people are using our music and winning!

Gymgrl111 - we've been toying with the idea of doing 1 minute edits of all our songs as an alternative to the short versions. We might call them "super-shorts". Does that sound like something a lot of younger gymnasts could use?

Be patient with us. We have 120 songs and more on the way and it takes a lot of time to edit that many. Meanwhile, if anyone comes up with a need for a super-short, give us a call and we'll get you taken care of.

Thanks again,
Larry

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back