Hi there!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

P

peytonsmom

Hello,

I am a gym mom, my dd is 4 years old and loves the sport. I really enjoy watching and getting involved in ways to support the gym. I am really working on learning more about the sport and how to be involved without crossing the line into overinvolved!

I look forward to the journey wherever it may lead.
:)
Jodi aka PeytonsMom

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome.. this is a great site with parents, gymnasts and parents alike along with coaches and judges as well. Everyone has lots to share and theres always something everyone can learn. Hope you and your daughter enjoy the journey

Hi and welcome to CB.

My DD is 8 and will officially be L4 starting Dec. 15. She is currently out of commission with a fracture in the growth plate on her left wrist area :(

Welcome:)! Gymnastics really has a way of pulling you in and making you want to know all you can about it! My dd is 10 and just finished her level 4 competition season. I also have a ds that is 11, not in gymnastics though. You will definitely be able to make some friends here and learn alot. Have fun:D!

Hi Jodi,

Welcome...you've certainly picked the right place to talk Gymnastics. Being a newbie myself, I can attest that everyone here is warm, welcoming - and best of all - experienced! Just the kind of place to ask all those newbie questions you've always wondered about.

The Parents forum is awesome. Don't be shy (like me). We look forward to hearing more about your daughters gymnastics... and anything else you care to share for that matter.

Last edited:
Welcome Jodi! The CB is a great place. You will learn everything you need to know about being the parent of a gymmie. Great advice, support and people!
I have four children and only one gymmie. My youngest is 7 years old and a level 5 gymnast.

Hi Jodi,

Welcome to the CB! I have four DDs in gymnastics. A 10 year old level 7, 8 year old level 6, 6 year old level 4, and a 4 year old advanced pre-school. Definately a great place to post about gymnastics.

Welcome. :) As a non gym parent I can add that I've seen a welcoming and constructive atmosphere here from the parents, though this intro thread already kinda proves that. Hehe. Good luck learning and striking the balance between supportive and overinvolved. That cannot be easy for anyone to do, I can't even begin to wonder what that must be like to do. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back