Hi there!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

N

NYgymfan

Hi everyone!

I'm a guy and I'm a HS student from New York and I'm a big fan, but I don't actually do gymnastics. My girlfriend is a level 8 and I learned a lot about it from her since thats all she talks about sometimes! I do other sports though like soccer and running track. I think gymnastics is a really awesome sport though and I like how it is really challenging and how it kinda mixes athletics and performing arts into one. I wish I knew about it when I was younger because its probably too late for me to really get involved in it now but me and my girlfriend are both trying to talk my younger sis into trying it.

I like this site tho...its got lotsa good info and it looks like a lotta cool people post here. Well I guess thats all!

Hi and welcome. It's cool that you get gymnastics- a lot of guys I know don't. Except for a few who have come to watch and even tried open gyms.

Hi and welcome. It's cool that you get gymnastics- a lot of guys I know don't. Except for a few who have come to watch and even tried open gyms.

Heyyy thanks. I guess I do get it more then most guys my age. Its kind of fun following other sports besides like football and basketball. But I guess what really got me into it was just that my gf's huge amount of dedication to it got me curious. I'm sure she would be curious if I spent so much time doing 1 thing too!

So you actually have guys who show up at open gyms? Do they have any experience or no?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back