Hi

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

B

*BiG*DrEaMeR*

Hi everybody!!!! one of my gym frriends told me about chalk bucket so this is why im here but im new as you can see. Im from georgia . my birthday is july 26 im 13 years old im in level 8 for now if i get all my skill im going to level nine thats only if my body lets me :confused: ive been doing gymnastics since i was 6. my BIGEST dream is to make it to the OLYMPICS and i think i spelled that wrong im not home schooled yet but soon i will be :( *tear* umm but if you want to know anything else about me dont be afriad to ask sooo i gotta go bye and thanx for taking the time out to read this bye :)

Hi there & welcome to chalk bucket! I love your screen name! I'm sure you'll love CB it's a very friendly & supportive community. You sound like a very driven young lady. Good luck training for L9. I hope all of your dreams come true!:D

Hi and welcome to the chalk bucket! don't forget to join the gymnast group so you can post in that forum too! Good luck on fulfilling your dreams!

hey i am the same age well i just turned 13 on june6 and im going level9 i just got all my skills i live in tennesee so maybe ill c u at some meet like if we both make it to reginals

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back