Hi

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi there

New to this forum. I am gymnastic coach since 6years back, training boys and girls in recreative gymnastics in Sweden.

I spend maybe 12-15hours a week in the church playroom and school sporthalls, coaching gymnastics. We dont have any real gymnastic gym locals in my city, so kinda are forced to train them in the primitive equipments you can find.

I signed up to learn more about the sport in other parts of the world and to find advices on coaching and using simple equipments or no equipments to and still be able to progress with the gymnast.

Short facts:
Age 29

Primary school teacher Swedish, History, Geography, Socity Knowledge, Religon and PE.

HI Adam,

Nice to have you here. We have many great coaches who will glady answer any questions you have. I know there are many small clubs in England that operate out of schools with limited equipment, in fact some only train floor and vault.

I am sure you will get all the help you need here.

Hi
I am new also. I am a mom though. My girls are 10 and 6. :) I am a teacher as well. I work with children in grades kindergarten to fifth grade. My oldest began gymnastics in a church multi purpose room! :) We moved her to actual gym with same coach when she was in kindergarten.

Megan

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back