Hi

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

MissLisa

Coach
Gymnast
Hi,
I've stumbled across this site a few times and joined up months ago but haven't really spent anytime on here. Anyhow, I thought I'd try and start doing so more :)

Little about me, I'm a gymnastics, tumbling and circus coach in Australia. I was a competitive gymnast for about 9 years followed by 5 years of not setting foot in a gym (I was a tad burnt out from it all), and then deciding that I wanted to get back into coaching and a bit of training. I coach regularly and have for the last 6 years but due to the nature of where I coach it is not competitive but more for performance (which has been a nice change but I still itch to be back in the competitive gymnastics scene sometimes!). I train as well although it is one of the first things to drop when life becomes busy. I have a Sport and Exercise science degree and am currently doing a masters in exercise physiology so am fairly knowledgeable in general sport and exercise stuff! I love gymnastics and crave doing it when I'm busy :)

I look forward to being more involved here and getting some tips as well as being able to offer my expertise as well.
MissLisa

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back