Hi

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

P

perfect10nist

Hi everyone!
I am currently training level six. I am first chair flute in band at my school. I was in colorguard for three years but I had to quit because of schedule conflicts with gymnastics. I am a crazy psycho perfectionist, as the name may have led you to believe and I am completely obsessed with V for Vendetta.
YAY!

Hey. I'm in my second year of level six.( first year was a wreck!)My thing is that I'm really flexible, smooth on bars, and appear confident on beam.I've always had some problems w/ tumbling and vault. I play violin(7 years), do cheerleading(which I currently hate), am in French club and international club, and maintain an over 4.0 gpa. I guess I'm kinda a perfectionist also! LOL.Have you had any level 6 meets yet? I've had one-it went well. I won bars with a 7.75(I even had a big mistake), took second on beam w/an 8.5(didn't do the dismount right), second aa w/ a 31.35, fourth on floor w/a 7.4, and a 7.7 on vault. I have another meet this weekend.

Hi gracefulone!
It's my first year of level six. My gym doesn't really compete level six because it's too similar to level seven. I used to be so bad on vault it wasn't even funny but then I got better. My highscore was 8.55 at state. I'm really good at bars mostly because it's my favorite event and I got grips (my hands ripped every single day until I finally got grips and wore tape grips under my real grips.) I got second place at level 5 state. I am extremely bad at beam, I wobble or fall off on everything I do. I'm really good at floor. I'm not remarkably flexible or anything, I just have really good form and am really good at leaps (I did a completely perfect switch leap the first time I tried which was better than all the level nines' I was currently with lol.)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back