High School Gymnastics Forum

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I think that there should be a high school gymnastics forum. Does anyone else agree? Its just that it is soo diffrent from club gymnastics.

I think we won't create one right now as we have so many forums. Like T&T it is different but there are just not enough people to warrant yet another forum to moderate.

I have a high school gymnast--but I never post about her here because it doesn't seem like anyone else around is in HS gymnastics.

There are a few high school gymnasts here and I have coached high school for about 10 years.

Regardless, just because she is a high school gymnast doesn't mean everyone who isn't one will not care.

For sure, we are happy to learn about and read about any gym discipline. The skills are the same. We don;t have a Canadian gym forum or a British gym forum but we still all share and I think it works just fine.

If we created a forum so every member was represented we'd havea home page 6 feet long. Please post and ask questions. JBS ended up creating a cheer forum, separate to here, as the need was there.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back