Holaa!! Hi!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

M

Maia

Hi!! My name's Maia I'm 24 years old! I'm from Argentina and I love gymnastic!! I'am a student and I also work at an office all day.
I've done artistic gymnastic when I was a child, I would like to do it again! but, well, I don't find were to do here in my country! obviously not for being from elite but for fun and because is one of my favorite sports!
The only sport I'm doing right now is Swimming, but I would like to have more time for my other favourite sports!

Forgive if I don't write very well in English!

See you soon!!!:p

Mai

Hi Nice to meet you! My DD favorite coach ever came from Argentina! Welcome to the board!

argentina

Si; miha/my DD take spanish. She nameds our cat "Espero" welcome:eek:

Hi!! My name's Maia I'm 24 years old! I'm from Argentina and I love gymnastic!! I'am a student and I also work at an office all day.
I've done artistic gymnastic when I was a child, I would like to do it again! but, well, I don't find were to do here in my country! obviously not for being from elite but for fun and because is one of my favorite sports!
The only sport I'm doing right now is Swimming, but I would like to have more time for my other favourite sports!

Forgive if I don't write very well in English!

See you soon!!!:p

Mai

Hello sorry I have not responded but I went on vacation and when I came back I had alot of comments and questions I have been doing gymnastics since I was 4 and I love it.

I am new too

Hola,
I am new, to the chat. I practised gymnastics when I was young and quit (biggest mistake) and now my son is doing it. I think he is quite good. I am originally from Cuba and now live in Canada.
Any way, any mom out there that can give some advice?
Cheeres
Dayami:confused:

Welcome! Your English isn't that bad at all. It is definitely understandable. You will love the Chalk Bucket.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back