Parents Holiday gift for gym "Big Sis"...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

How old?

Gift card for iTunes/Starbucks/Target/Amazon/Barnes and Noble/movies, etc.

Fuzzy socks, mug, hot cocoa.

One of those fleece blanket kits. Or just a cozy throw.

Headbands/hair care.

American Girl craft set. Or any craft set.

Wristbands/grip bag, etc.

They have a lot of cute gymnastics things that are personalized and inexpensive on etsy.com. I've been buying all of my daughter's teammates grip bags with their name and team name embrodiered on them on etsy. They are around $10.

DD got her big sis some cool nail polish and a gift card to Ulta beauty for her b-day, which was a big hit. For xmas last year she picked up some funky socks, a scarf, some headbands with the rubber inside so they stay put during gym, and a keychain with a pic of both of them and their names on it. Her big sis just turned 13.

Top items that I have given/received :
  • PJ pants and fuzzy socks from Old Navy (cheap on sale)
  • foam and tape in bright colors
  • variety of small candies (if your DD meets her big sis, tell her to find out her favorite candy. fill a nice-ish plastic jar with A LOT of that one candy, and have your DD use sharpies to decorate the jar)
  • earbuds/speakers
  • lululemon/ivivva/underarmour/other "nice" brand thick headband
If you know nothing about the girl, when choosing colors use the team colors. I wouldn't do wristbands, as every gymnast has a brand and type they are particular to. Small gift cards are nice, but add in a trinket or candy so that the big sister can have something immediately, especially if she turns out to be younger than you thought.

Amazon has some really pretty gymnast necklace charms and earrings, I would think any age would like something like that. Reasonably priced too!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back